First off, i’m sorry for the EXTENDED absence… I know I said I would be posting more and never did. I hope you can accept my apology.
Secondly, today i’m posting some images from Graeme Mitchell’s series title “A Catalog of Noon to Three”; which is based on “the observation of coinicidental phenomena on the year the world was supposed to end”.
I have a thing for black and white medium format images, so right off the bat I was hooked. After looking closer at the work, and watching the video at the end of the series, the initial erryness I felt coming from each image slowly changed into a subtle beauty.
-ChrisPosted 3 months ago with 9 Notes
#Black and White
- friendsofsimilarstyle reblogged this from contiguouscollective
- thysz likes this
- zachsuggs reblogged this from chrisdant
- scavetts reblogged this from chrisdant
- scavetts likes this
- chrisdant reblogged this from contiguouscollective
- marcjphotography likes this
- abstrused likes this
- poppersandpolaroids reblogged this from contiguouscollective
- contiguouscollective posted this